About To Get A Touch...... HELP

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by king65, Dec 19, 2007.

1. king65

king65 New Member

Well not really help, but I am about to go get my iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

any advise for a first time user I am new to ipod in genral and any tips might help me get use to the device???!!!!!

Thanks in advance
  2. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Two things:
    1. There are stickies all over the forums on "Tips and Tricks" and "Jailbreaking Methods" to fully unlock the potential of your iPod Touch (i.e- emulators, mail, other games, and loads of cool apps). Your iPod will have firmware 1.1.2.
    2. If you have any problems with any of these things, make sure to search first here before posting your problem. (i.e- if a jailbreak problem occurs, which shouldn't happen if you follow all instructions, do a restore, force restore, etc.) It's mentioned here. Also, have fun with it!
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't feel the need to jailbreak the first day you get it. Take your time to get used to the device, and read through the guides a couple times.

If something goes wrong, don't panic, and don't hesitate to post (but search first to see if it has already been resolved).
  4. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Protect your iPod Touch... Things we've learned from being on the iPod Touch Fans Forum...

1. Get a cover or case for it - even though the glass screen is difficult to scratch, it's not impossible, plus the back can scratch fairly easily.
    2. Don't take it to school - you'll get it stolen or taken away by teachers or suspended...
    3. Don't take it on the pot - you'll drop it into the toilet and it'll smell like sh*t...
    4. Don't put it through the wash - check your pockets before you wash.
    5. Don't let your mom use it - she'll misplace it and you'll have to kill her...
    6. Don't let your little sister use it - she'll drop it and you'll have to kill her...
    7. Don't let your girlfriend/wife use it - she'll drop it and you'll have to kill her too...
    8. Don't leave it where your pets can get it - they'll eat your headphones and you'll have to kill them...

Hmmmm... seems to be a pattern among users on this board...
  5. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    as soon as u stasrt using this site rember to search b4 u post
  6. king65

king65 New Member

Omg so I got my touch and I am using it to post this I am going wait to jailbreak it but I got the griffen iclear case this thing is Amazing
  7. DannyDan

DannyDan New Member

Lmao! So sad, but so true...
  8. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

When do you think you'll jailbreak it?
  9. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    there is a 3x Screen protector they sell on ebay the guys name is louis-pr he sells them really cheap!! and your ipod screen looks just like the Original!! these 3X screens are AMAZING first you peel off the top part then place it on your iTouch then when your done peel off the back part and WOW!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! BUY SOME!!! LIKE $5.00 for 3!!!

HERE IS THE LINK!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/3x-Screen-Prote...ryZ48680QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kriss
  10. soccer437

soccer437 Member