About itouch 3g 64gb price

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gnrsenpai, Jan 4, 2010.

1. gnrsenpai

gnrsenpai New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hello, i'm from south america, so excuse me for my poor vocabulary and redaction

Please Register or Log in to view images

i recently request to some relatives i have in united states an ipod touch 64gb because the next week one of them is going to arrive in my country (and the price here for the itouch is a little bit too much, about 600 usd jaja). i have been told that the store where they asked for the ipod its price was 430 usd, i don't really know which store it was but i guess it could most likely be an apple store. the reference price i sent to them was 360 usd from amazon. so my question is, is that much of difference in price between buying it from a physical store and from internet?, also where i have to tell them to buy in order to reach the best price?, they live in new york.

thanks in advance and greetings from chile

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Amelia_

Amelia_ Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    $360. thats a good price considering it retails for $400.
  3. Wiredbomb0

Wiredbomb0 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    http://www.apple.com/ipod/compare-ipod-models/

As per that page, the 64GB iPod Touch model is $399 from the Apple store, and from what I've heard, Apple is very thingy about their prices (as in, they will only sell at a certain price). On the internet, is usually much cheaper then buying from a store. I would say your best bet would to be to buy it directly from the Apple Store, because you know that you are getting a legit product (sometimes people on Amazon are a little dodgy) and if you wish to, you can get free laser engraving (I think).
  4. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Yes, you can get a free laser engraving if you Order it from Apple's site.
  5. cryophil

cryophil New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Are there non-legit IPTs? That's some pretty darn good reverse engineering if they look, smell and act like a real ipod touch.
  6. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    No, i think he means things that won't come, or won't be an iPod. People have received empty boxes, fraud, etc.