ABOUT: DRM REMOVAL /c

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by darc10222, Jul 10, 2008.

1. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Guys, think about this.
    When we got the January Pack hacked, we were ripping off Apple, and we didn't care as we felt they had been ripping us off with the price.
    But, now, if we get through DRM we are ripping off developers, we have developers on this forum who will eventually release software, like SkylarEC and Vball, do you really want to rip them off (they payed $99, remember!) just to save a dollar?
    Come on, Apple is rich, I don't care about ripping them off, but think about the developers who have put effort into these apps, to earn some money, it may even be their primary source of income, and just to save $1, you steal it.
    Think about it.
  2. ficho

ficho New Member

/sign

Someone should make a sticky with AppStore apps made by forum members so we can buy them all

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. kookyklam

kookyklam New Member

dont want to get flamed, but these apps are not 1 dollar. the games are pretty expensive, the whole 2.0 OS is 10 bucks but so are the games. i dont see anything wrong with someone wanting to say try bejeweled and if they like it, buy it. who has the money to just drop 10 bucks per game with no guarentee of liking it or of quality, since anyone can submit a game. just my thoughts.
  4. Elric

Elric New Member

I just downloaded all the free ones that looked cool, then wait for reviews, it's not hard really.
  5. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

ya most are pretty expensive. i am trying to avoid anything above 5 bucks. im making an exception for sketches and pool.
  6. AUTIGERS1101

AUTIGERS1101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thats exactly what i have been doing
  7. vanhalenfanrob

vanhalenfanrob New Member

yeah who wants to pay $15 for tetris or $10 for a rip off of connect four called touch 4