about band app

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by isai10, Jun 29, 2008.

1. isai10

isai10 New Member

mmm idk if i am asking for too much but this is for me to have a jailbroken ipod let me tell u what happened

on friday i bought my ipod i plug it in the computer then jailbreak it with ziphone and had the installer and everything then i started installing the game amaze and it work then i looked for theband app and there it was a band pack or something like that i download it and after that my screen broke like even restoring didnt work so i took it to best buy and they changed it for a new one but this is the bad thing my dad kind of got mad and he says that the hacking thing made it broke but i think thats impossible but he wont believe so i am asking if someone can make a video installing that pack i am saying and showing its does work so my dad can see it and i can jailbreak it again

plz if someone can do it i would apreciate alot cuz like i really want to jailbreak again

Please Register or Log in to view images

ok bye
  2. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    let him see a youtube vid of someone that is installing band

Please Register or Log in to view images

btw band isn't in Installer anymore, probably because of the AppStore.
    but you can find a source with band in it on iappcat.com
  3. isai10

isai10 New Member

well i installed something about band maybe it was something else do u think that crashed my screen?