About 1.1.3 Customize! from the developers blog!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by h4xor, Feb 1, 2008.

1. h4xor

h4xor New Member

This either means, he's gonna forget about the icon mess-up and just go ahead and release it or he's making a new version. i think that he'll forget about the icon thing and just release it because many of us can wiggle our icons to move them. BTW, if i were to jailbreak to 1.1.3, what method should i use?
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Carrier Image works on the iPod, but not on the iPhone. To get it, install a Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png and an FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png into /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. Then download and install my CustomizeFix from Installer.

Icon reorder is now in ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist.
  3. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Slider icons, weather backgrounds, highlight mask all not working for me on 1.1.3.

Any suggestions?
  4. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    there is no point to having him put in rsbt. It is obsolete now. All he needs to do is change the carrier location and done! (I would completley remove the icon reorder feature to promote the upgrade to 1.1.3
  5. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

I'm surprised no one answered this question, tut tut

Please Register or Log in to view images

My 2 cents for what it's worth: Use a Dev teams jailbreak, there are 3 now I believe. After reading pretty much ever post since the release of the first 1.1.3 jailbreak, it appears the Dev teams is the most stable. It also appears to lend less problems with compatability after you use it too.

I used the first Dev team jailbreak, and I've not had ONE single problem ........... yet

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    where would i find these default_carrier_ipod and fso_carrier_ipod.pngs. do i just change the name of the carrier i would like to use?? also i cant seem to see any of my changes being made