A visualizer?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Sir Clay, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Sir Clay

Sir Clay New Member

It seems to go without saying that a music player with a beautiful LCD should have some sort of visualization fun while listening to music. Cover flow is nice and all...but for a change of pace...

I've see applications like Tune Wiki launch music inside themselves to interact with the music (in this case, display lyrics) but I was curious, from a hypothetical standpoint, is it possible to mess with the iPod's actual music player so that, say, tapping something replaces the album art/track list with a visualization? Or likewise a option to display lyrics (While we're dreaming, karaoke syllable by syllable style) in the music player itself instead of another application?

I've done programming myself, so I'm fully aware these things don't just happen and a request isn't going to get done just by the virtue it was requested, but I just wanted to know what was, and wasn't, possible in the current homebrew scene.
  2. grizzjr1

grizzjr1 Member

I was just going to post about the same exact thing -- great minds do think alike ya' know!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. yz-125

yz-125 Member

we need some trippy visuals like on the 360, i like those