A video problem that puzzle many people

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jiangyanjia, May 20, 2008.

1. jiangyanjia

jiangyanjia New Member

A video problem that puzzle many people

The problem is widely mentioned in the networld that the video will automatically exit when you are watching it (including myself) and it couldn’t continue to be played where the video exits. I really want to know what causes the problem. Is it due to the conversion problem of the software or the original video? As for the conversion tool, I use the free software: Videora iPod Converter. Later on I had a try on Pavtube DVD Ripper. Sometimes the problem comes up and sometimes not, same as using other software. just for the same video, when using different software, or trying different software to convert the some video, the same problem comes up from time to time.

So I want to ask the expert what causes the problem. Is it because of the software clash or the video conversion problem? Many people asked the similar questions but no one answered it to resolve the problem normally. Some people just say that some software is better than others. However, as far as I know, it seems that there is no the problem like this to come up. (I have been using the same software to convert the same format for the movies). I really don’t know what causes the problem.

Is it because of the software clash? Hope that it is discussed by all of you and can tell us what the cause is. Thanks in advance.
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Usually I find that it's a problem with the encoding. Try to not encode when you have anything else running because it can cause "hiccups" in the encoding. If it is a problem on a bunch of different tries, it is most likely the original video file that is the problem.
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I have found that apps like *******ula and iSlsk, when not properly exited (hold down Menu for about 5 seconds until you go back to the home screen) cause battery life to go down, the iPod to crash a lot more, and a lot more bugginess. This happens whether or not you were downloading anytihng, but even worse if you were.
  4. jiangyanjia

jiangyanjia New Member

Great elite:)i also try bunch of different tries and some are good,but some are bad!! so this problem make me crazy

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. jiangyanjia

jiangyanjia New Member

Thanks for you discovers

let me kwon more in this forum

6. smith.vivian

smith.vivian New Member

Great minds think alike. agree with you.

7. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you have used a Mac you probably know this. When you click the "x" button and close the last page of an app, it doesn't quit, it merely hides. Likewise, with the iPod, when you hit the Menu button, you are only going back to the springboard while leaving the other app running. This is fine for most applications like (for example) Mail, as it does not have many, if any, background processes.
    On the other hand, if you hit menu to exit *******ula, it will still be downloading/seeding your *******. If you then try and watch a video, the combined tasks will overload the iPod's RAM, and the movie will likely crash.
  8. jiangyanjia

jiangyanjia New Member

Great. i am using win ,never use mac,ahh, i will try

Thanks for you self-giving help

9. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    No problem, hope it helps you out.