A Theme for YOUR Inner Child...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by raediant, Nov 16, 2007.

1. raediant

raediant New Member

Hey kids-
    MY THEME IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, but I promise I'll post the theme package as soon as I test it out on my new iPod (which should be showing up at my doorstep any day now...)

This theme was inspired by the artsy plastics of the designer toy fad. I designed all of the icons and wallpaper with Photoshop.
    This pic is simulated (quite poorly, I know,) as I don't actually have my iPod yet, so just pretend the various app names are under the pictures and that everything is spaced accurately.

Please Register or Log in to view images

These are just some of the icons I designed- I've made over 30 so far. The icons are not app-specific since they're all just pics of toys, so I'm not sure whether to release a .zip of a bunch of unlabled icons and to leave it up to you folks to decide which app gets which icon, or to assign icons to the basic apps and include extras in the .zip to use for your preference/for other apps.

Suggestions? Requests?
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I'd like to get this up on the iPodTouchFans Repository. Please, give these all the proper name and shoot me over a zip. thanks!
  3. raediant

raediant New Member

Sure thing! I should have it wrapped up by Monday, if not sooner.
  4. ronwheeezley

ronwheeezley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i like it

Please Register or Log in to view images

although it might be confusing if you use sb to hide the app label thing...... and the "inner child" reminded me of "cute with chris" .... hilarious podcast