A Terrible Thing Has Happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Zigg47, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    About 5 months ago I took on the responsibility of completing the avatar collage and I had been working on it extensively at every moment of down-time I received from my school work.I had it perfectly organized and everything was going according to plan until about 2 weeks ago, my internet was disconnected due to my parent's forgetting to pay the bill because they lost it. So we had to go through this entire process of getting the internet back on which took 2 weeks for them to get 2 different people to come out to our house to fix it. So we finally got it fixed and everything was working like it was supposed to so I finally finished the avatar collage and I was extremely happy with the end product so I saved it to my computer, in the avatar collage folder on my rocket dock so It wouldn't be take up room on my desktop, from my flash drive and went to bed. When I woke up I turned on my computer in order to post it on the website. But when I went to go look for it in the folder I saved it in it wasn't there. Confused, I went on my flash drive to look for it and it wasn't there either. So then I realized that I deleted the folder that I saved it in about 1 week ago but didn't delete the shortcut located on my Rocket dock. I basically thought I saved it in a folder which turned out to be non-existent. So Unfortunately, I don't have any Avatar Collage to account for my work and I apologize. I will also be no longer able to work on the avatar collage on account of my grades slipping. Once again, I apologize for this and I hope that one day someone will be able to finish it!
  2. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Calm down man!!!
    You act like you just lost a suitcase full of money.
    No one is going to be mad at you.
  3. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im calm lol im just upset that its gone after all the work I put into it
  4. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
  5. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    That's really neat. I never knew you could do that.
  6. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ohhh. *sigh* its ok man. we forgive you
  7. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for trying!
  8. danny999911

danny999911 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it still may be there, try some recovering software (sometimes you can get it for free) and make sure you say where you saved it otherwise it could take ages.
  9. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There are programs that can "undelete" things. Just google it and you'll find tons.
  10. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well i took your advice and i googled it and i did get some results so if I find a program that works ill tell you guys