A speech of comfort and wisdom to all iPod touch 3g owners.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Appman, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I wasn't sure where to put this, but becauseits mainly about the ipt3, put it here. And yes, I reallY wrote this.
    THIS IS WORTH READING!!

Three generations ago the first iPod touch was released, bringing us a world of excitement and hope. Alas, the iPod did not have apps but our forefathers came forth and made an exploit causing us to partake of these apps. Installer, the pioneer of all apps allowed us to download these. Thus Apple patched this exploit, but still there was hope. Jailbreaking continued until Apple released it's 2nd generation. We waited and many programs came such as "lite" or "tethered" but finally at the end of the tunnel was a light. As we exited the tunnel it sn0wed to our delight and we lept for joy knowing the sn0w came and we were released from jail once again. Then a year later a new generation arose, faster, smoother. They sought for a way, finally finding a way. But this way was taking too long people wanted to be free now. So then all of a sudden it started to ra1n, but this rain was unusual, it was black. Yes we saw red and yellow sn0w before and purple ra1n, but never blackra1n. After getting an ETA on the final blackra1n, we rejoiced, finally we would be free!! But then imposters arose offering us foroscious birds, wanting it to ha1l apps and ra1n chocolate. But no, these could not be trusted. Then as it got closer and closer to release, we learned the bad news: "No ipt3 support." Many of us stared at a screen blankly, not knowing what to do or say. "is this it?" we thought. Then we remembered that a pois0n would be available sometime soon to set our devices free. So now, we sit and we wait.
    -Appman

Just wanted to write this to you guys and remind you that there has always been a way to jailbreak, no matter how long it took. Just hold in there a little longer and hope for the best.
  2. Mosaic

Mosaic Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You wanna space that out a little? Most people don't enjoy reading a big block of text, myself included.
  4. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well you should read. People like you must be impatient.
  5. Appman

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'll do my best.I'm typing from my iPod .
  6. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
  7. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    He shows patience through a way which annoys people, which may be intentionally, but there is an ere of respect you must exert when you read somebody else's writing, but it obviously wasn't show that much from what he posted.
  8. Duanep

Duanep New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Emotionally moving stuff
    Hang in there guys!
  9. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    true.
  10. Appman

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why even post? leave a comment if you actually read it.