A Slider, Highlight, Mask, Thing...

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by SimonTheSnowman, May 7, 2008.

1. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

2. berky93

berky93 New Member

I think I can do that - just give me a little time cause I'm doing my homework right now...

also, how big/fadey do you want this?

do you want it to fade out at the sides? and do you want little bursts of snowflakes or longer lasting ones?

EDIT; since you cant have an animated highlight mask, the flakes will go perfectly sideways (east) do you still want it?
  3. SimonTheSnowman

not little bursts... as faded as it needs to read the things.. although not really faded... if you can make it southeast that would be perfect.. if not then.. okay :-\

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. berky93

berky93 New Member

what I mean by bursts is theres no way to make it a continuous image. because of how highlight masks are applied, it will always have a point where the highlight mask isnt showing. I'm just asking if you want a small highlight mask which will show snow for a little bit then stop then show again, or a really long one which will show it longer before stopping
  5. SimonTheSnowman

That One

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok its in the works - check back in a few minutes. remember, this will show inside the text. that means unless you have text in your unlock screen that is really thick, it wont be too noticeable.
  7. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok I attached a zip with 3 highlight masks - the first one is just snow, no fade or anything.

the second has a fade out at the end

the third was supposed to be fade in/fade out, but because of the way the ipod places the files it ended up being much lighter snow with a fade out. I kinda like that one though...

Attached Files: