A single perfect iTouch Jailbroken?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by dudemanbra123, Feb 4, 2008.

1. dudemanbra123

dudemanbra123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a perfect jailbreak, with no issues what so ever (except for program compatibility issues off course). I've done it over 5 times, 4 of which I used a restored iTouch jailbroken to 1.1.2 with no content on it except the nessesities. Each time It yielded a different result. Two were restore modes on reboot, but one was stuck in an infinite loop. One time it was working fine but It lost power and on startup next morning it was in restore. The 4th had a weird error where safari, or anything program using a keyboard or that needed user input froze, so basically everything except installer and music. I could reboot that one freely, but got sick of rebooting. Last one froze on the opening of installer, reboot to restore mode.
  2. Khaoshunter

Khaoshunter New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I jailbroke my iPod Touch on 1.1.2 and it works perfectly! No problems, errors or anything, not even with the applications. Maybe you are installing it wrong or doing something different from me?
  3. Dyve

Dyve New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i had succesfully jailbroke my itouch on 1.1.1 and then on 1.1.2 then i'd try to JBed on 1.1.3 but i have the same problem that everyone had!
    If you had followed well all those beautiful "how to " all along this site should have no problem !
  4. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

whenever i install something weird or refresh sources too much my ipod just freezes
  5. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have had a perfect jailbreak once, and that was when I used iPodtouchmaster's method, through the installer.

Now that I rejailbroke using the DevMethod app, Appolo and MobileChat do not work for me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Everything else works great though, including Summerboard. Currently waiting for the official release of Customize for 1.1.3. Hopefully I won't need to use yet another method for that, since I've already had a jailbroken 1.1.3 three times now.
  6. ihawk98

ihawk98 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so far, keeping my ipod Touch at 1.1.2 jb is the best and most stable.
  7. eozoon

eozoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I jailbroked 4 ipods (3 friends'), and the only time I had to do a restore and start over was on my first try where I screw up some steps during the forgot-how-many-steps-pre-auto-jailbreak-time... All the other ones are working fine and stable as far as I can tell.
    I've only tried 1.1.3 once, on a friend's ipod (she wants wiggly icons...) tho', all the other ones are 1.1.2.
  8. link_08

link_08 New Member

4 Jailbreak I Have Done Last Jailbreak Most Successfull Is 1.1.2 Devs Team Official Just Havong Troubles With The Dock In Summerboard
  9. bgmrk

bgmrk New Member

i'm proud to say i have a perfectly working 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod, with all iphone apps, wiggly icons and all, without paying for em, and all work perfectly.
  10. Paintball

Paintball New Member

I had to restore my ipod to 1.1.1, started fresh, jailbroke 1.1.2, then did the 1.1.3. It booted into restore mode, so I started all over again and it finally worked. It's sweet.