A simple question...

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by capitainoel, Apr 21, 2008.

1. capitainoel

capitainoel New Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Ok, you've banned my account because i've posted the files who are in springboard.app,

I understand that i you don't want any piracy i respect that, i think that nobody should do piracy, and that's why i will never do this again, but here is the question: The files(springboard.app) are available in the ipsw file why does people who tell the download link for the ipsw are not banned? It's exactly the same thing, apple let everybody download the ipsw? I don't think so. If yes, you should unban me because i have gived thing that apple give to everybody. If no, you should ban everybody who give the link of the firmware. Plesae, don't ban that account, it's my friend account, i just wanted to know your opinion about that, please anwser my question.

Thank you, Coolcosmos
  2. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Because somewhere in the apple terms it says you are not allowed to distribute certain files in the apple firmware. Those would include some plist files, and a bunch of stuff in /system/library.