A Simple Question..But I Need To Ask..

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by lakerfanalways, Aug 12, 2008.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Ok so this has probably been answered but I searched and didn't find it. Ok so I had a perfectly nice jailbroken 2.0 Ipod. I had 6 complete pages of apps(those free apps and apps that I had purchased) so today I bought 1 more app making it 7 pages..and it was fine..I turned off my Ipod..and now when I turned it back on..NOTHING, would not turn on, just showed the apple logo, the computer did recognize it but it would not turn on, and it beeped a few times too..so now I am restoring it AGAIN to firmware 2.0, except this time I am adding that installer 2.0..what I wanna know is..Can I have 7 pages of apps or is that a no no..someone told me I could have 9 but I don't know, cause I notice the problem started after I added that 7th page..Ok enough rambling..any help would be greatly appreciated thank U
  2. iHAX

iHAX Banned

do you really need 7 pages of apps?

why dont you delete some?
    just delete the ones you dont use

because apps are still being ported and you wanna have room for them
  3. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    yeah thats why I just really wanna know for sure..can it be 7 pages of apps..if not..then I know that was the cause of all of this huge hassle
  4. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you can have up to 9 pages of apps yes. but if the apps you have are very memory hungry then they might take up all of your ipods ram. there is a bug on the ipod which is that when it is out of memory it closes the most memory hungry application which unfortunately is springboard. try deleteing all the applications you dont need.
  5. standinginrain

standinginrain New Member

what was the last application you put on your ipod?