A Serious Question!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by mmmbutterchicken, Jan 29, 2008.

1. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

Okay i know a lot of people have been having trouble with the install way to jail break 1.1.3 (including me). They keep on getting the Script error but i just want to know has anyone gotten any problem while jailbreaking 1.1.3 by using "1.1.3 Dev Team Jailbreak - Simplest (Windows only)" way by jfb392? because if you get no error that was i want to jailbreak at using that because i already had to restore my iPod twice thankx to the main script failure. Any replys and helpful.
  2. tsice19

tsice19 New Member

No, but I heard it hangs... I'd give it a go.
  3. mmmbutterchicken

what do you mean by i heard it hangs?
  4. cranton

cranton New Member

I used the method you posted and have had zero problems with it, the only problem was when i finished installing, it said the ipod would reboot, i waited a minute and it didnt so i forc booted it, and bingo jb 1.1.3. If you uninstall your apps prior to this you shouldnt have any problems. Everything works fine and I have had zero glitches or bugs!
  5. mmmbutterchicken

okay just want to make sure because i really don't want to restore my iPod again.