A possible n64 on iPod touch/iphone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Jason777, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Jason777

Jason777 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well I got bored and I started looking for new emulators for the iPod touch on cydia and then on YouTube and then I found out about the emu called bochs or boch for iPhone and it is a emu of windows os like 95 and 98se and there was even Linux. Well then I found windows xp emus and I'm not sure if it was fake even vista. But how does this all relate to an n64 emu on iPhone/iPod touch.....well to do this I'm positive you need a vista emu and then you go into the vista emu and download project64 the n64 emu for computer then you install it. After that you download a rom and then enable onscreen keyboard in the vista control panel in the ease of access section then you change the plugins in the project64 emu to comfortable buttons and then edit the onscreen keyboard so that way the buttons u use for project64 r really big and the remaining keys you either hid them or make them really small...... Whew. If this works maybe someone can try out an actual adobe flash player instead of imobile cinema

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh and btw I know son ppl r starting to get really annoyed by people who want a n64 emu bit pls read this
  2. JIMIneitor

JIMIneitor Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    welcome to three weeks ago
  3. Jason777

Jason777 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wait this was posted already