A playstation 3 theme idea

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by kubus908, Jan 28, 2010.

1. kubus908

kubus908 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey all. I was wondering if (I don't know if this is possible) a playstation 3 theme with the "It only does everything" quote could be made. Instead of "Everything" a scroll bar could be made so the quote could say "It only does games" and pressing on games could open a categories page with all your games.

An icon could be made for categories where you can scroll left and right and only the text where "Everything" is supposed to be would move.

Ex:
    It Only
    Does
    Games

(Now you scroll right)

It Only
    Does
    Apps

(Scroll right)

It Only
    Does
    Stores

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Just an idea that popped into my head so I'm not sure if the theme would be any good.
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well it's very doable using springjumps, where let's say touching the "does" would take you to the next page and the "tm" would take you back to the first page. Then every page that follows would have a different word in place of everything. So the icon layout in standard 4x4 system (the words will need to be spaced out) would be:
    xxxx n=springjump to next page
    xxxx o=category/stack
    nxxx h=springjump back to home page
    oxxh
    However it'll never be as fluid as a scroll wheel because the text won't be moving, simply changing.

Your scrolling idea would make the text move (sideways) but doesn't seem convenient as the springjump.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Winterboard has allowed multiple walls for many a day.

But I think the goal was to make it look like only the blue word was moving. (so if your wallpaper was just cut out the blue word from the rest it'll still work.

In the commercial, don't the words change colors? (IE games is green, apps is read, etc)
  4. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Its just a preview, and the "everything" one is going to be non-clickable so it needs seperate wall.
  5. kubus908

kubus908 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So any of you guys trying to make the theme? If so, I wanted to know if you could message me when it's finished.

If not, maybe it'll help you guys get ideas for future themes so it's not a complete loss.
  6. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch