A mentor for programming and Java?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by *Soul~Of~iTouch*, Aug 10, 2008.

1. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys,

Well, I guess I don't have to say much as the title pretty much explains it all!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well, recently, or about a week ago, I began learning about programming and Java. My knowledge is preciously thin on these matters and I'm wondering if there's a kind hearted soul who's good at programming and Java who's willing to help a little prick who asks one hell lot of questions(that'll be me!) master programming and Java! Like a programming mentor...anyone? Please, I'm going down on my knees as I really need help on this. Thanks a lot!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just so you know, if you're looking to make iPhone apps, they're written in Objective-C. If you're still looking for Java help, this is kinda in the wrong section.
  3. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, I'm not learning programming just for the sake of making apps for the iTouch, I'm learning programming so as to increase my knowledge and have fun! And yes, I still want help for Java.

I kinda knew that this is the wrong section but I didn't know which one I should put it at...Sorry, can a Mod please move this to where it belongs? Thanks!
  4. jonmisurda

jonmisurda New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I've taught introductory java programming so feel free to PM me. I can give you my email and you can ask me questions if you get stuck.