A man and his ipod touch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by s0Li, Sep 26, 2008.

1. s0Li

s0Li New Member

This is an epic story of tragedy and jubilation, lets start off whre it all began, last week.

My friend and I were all at our friends watching the cowboys stomp the eagles when I mentioned that I was looking to buy an ipod touch. My friend, lets call him Noodles, said that his sister was looking to sell her old 1g touch for 100 bucks, which of course was music to my ears so I immediately jumped at the offer. The week went by, I finally got payed and told Noodles that I would give him the money when I get off work, 12:30am. I get off work go to a lil party then head over to his house, usual party house, and we make the transaction. I was so excited, and couldnt wait to jailbreak it and see what fun things I could do with my newly accquired itouch.

I go to bed and wake up the next day like it is christmas. Well I go to get my ipod touch where I put it last night, right on the table by the entrance way. And it is not there..... So I think to myself, it must be in my room.... Not there either WHERE IS MY IPOD TOUCH!?!!!

Backstory about the night I bought my itouch.... I went to a party, didnt drink because it was out in Denton while I live in Lewisville, and the hwy that connects the two is traveled frequently by cops. When we arrive at Noodles house I had at the most 5 beers but I was pretty tired from that day and the last thing I remember about my itouch was seeing it on the coffee table. What makes things more complicated is that on my way home I noticed that my neighbor's suv drive side passenger door was wide open. There has been instnces of people going into cars in our neighborhood so I was a little concerned. I decided to go inside and watch the car for 15-20mins to see if they come outside and shut it, or if someone comes out of the suv. Well after 20mins or so I ended up calling the cops and they come by and tell the neighbor and nothing really happens so I go to bed. Because of that I do not have any concrete memories about where I placed my itouch. I searched everywhere, my car, my house, my friends house and nothing, zilch, nada, it could not be found.

Because of this I ended up buying a new 2g itouch and an armband and had it shipped to my house. Well of course fed-ex decides to try and deliver my ipod at 9am when I am sound asleep. I put out the signed slip saying to leave it at the door but my sister sees it fell off and brings it inside. I even get up at 930 just to be safe and I go to see another slip and find out they came at 8:47am, seriously wtf? So now I'm beginning to think I must of been a horrible person in the past life with all of this bad karma going around. So I decided to take things into my own hands and print off the release forms for both of my shipments. I place them under the door mat and go to bed peacfully knowing that I will get my well deserved toys on the morrow. I wake up open the front door and only see one package.....how could this be... after some quick detective work I notice another failed delivery slip on my front door. Well wouldnt you know the first Fedex guy took both release papers and the second guy did not leave his package! FEDEX!!!!!!!(in best capt. kirk, kahn impression)
  2. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Damn. that really sucks. So you're out $100?
  3. MrRichMan

MrRichMan New Member

Lol i dont understand a word you said! Only thing i understand you got a 1g for 100 bucks then lost it, then got a 2g and arm band, then it got deliverd and you only got the 2g touch not the band? Me confused
  4. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    awe man, that sucks soo much.
    i would be crying by now

Please Register or Log in to view images

you shouldve just picked it up at a fedex station thing.
  5. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Cool Story, Bad Ending.
    Sorry Dude.
  6. s0Li

s0Li New Member

Sorry I pulled a little tarentino there mixing the story line up.

Basically I bought a itouch for 100 lost it bought a 2gitouch and had fed ex issues.

I would of but I work from 3:30-12:30 and they dont get back there till around 3 and I could of done it but then I would of been at work just waiting to get off to get my ipod setup. I did not want to torture myself like that. I even called fedex trying to see if they could send the truck back and the lady on the phone said "well the truck left 40mins ago." I was in rage mode at the time so I do not know who I did not go off on her.
  7. bkram1

bkram1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Your story makes me sad

I shall tell your story to the world!
  8. cainy

cainy New Member

that sucks, i dont think ive let my baby...sorry ipod out my sight since i got it in january, hope you get everything sorted with your 2g anyway, im sure after all this you will enjoy the ipod soo much more
  9. s0Li

s0Li New Member

Oh I am, I bought Texas Hold'em and played a little and am loving it!

Any good aps to recommend? I bought the raver app cause it will help my costume, an ipod commerical silloutte
  10. erinerupt06

erinerupt06 Guest

It's not called an itouch. It is called an iPod Touch or iPod or Touch, but never an itouch. I cringed every time you called it that. My soul is bleeding.

BTW sad story
    Fedex bad UPS Good