a long long story about my ipod touch (and all the idiotic things i accidently did)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by c89., Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c89.

c89. New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey Guys,

So me and my friend were talking about a week ago and he showed me how to jailbreak ipod touch(so i jailbroke blah.. blah... im good there

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

So after i did that you can imagine the joy i felt with my jailbroken ipod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

but one day (laugh as much as you want) i was with my friends at the creek and my ipod sliped out of my pocket to the creek

So i took it out, dried it a bit and it stilled worked, woopie! so i took it home and i was using it (another stupid move on my part) and it started going fuzzy and zap it turned off and it didnt turn back on

I went online (this website helped alot) and read about waterlogged ipods so i did the rice technique ( now here comes the very stupid part for me) i waited a day, no dice, so with my credit card.... i opened up my ipod case

Well, i should have gotten the right equipment, but nope... i opened it, and im pretty sure i broke some of the clips and cracked my screen a bit(also took of digitizer but still is in one piece) i put the thing in rice again, but by then i thought all hope was lost

Next day i wanted to give my ipod one last chance before sending it to a 3rd party ipod fixer ( jailbroken....) i put it in the charger and boom it turned on. but the problem is that when it turned on it was a lighted black color and when i clicked the on button it all goes to white ( but it looks like it got some transparent ink on it on it but it is still on.

so basically this may be long but think of it as a challenge for some of you smart ipod guys and if you cant help please tell me the chepast place i can send to fix and what may be wrong with it

thank you
  2. jonathan2435

jonathan2435 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Just buy a new iPod and sell that one. Its the cheapest way and it's time for a uprade.
  3. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Did you bother to check the date of this thread?
  4. ToastyCornFlakes

ToastyCornFlakes Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well, it's two years later, so it's definitely time for an upgrade if he still has the same iPod.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.