A Little Something I Thought I'll Bring Up

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by AlliPodHax, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    OK, I haven't posted here for a while, This Thread Is Not A Begging, Lagging, Or Otherwise Annoying,
    There is still one reaason as to why I come back here, about once a day and that is because i do feel bad everytime i go to the Sources Wiki and people post crap expletives, and all othe junk, and oh people LOVE deleting everything from it, I am sure, you, bgizzle do not enjoy going there once a day and undoing all kind of crap, so I am asking for the last time if you would PLEASE let me take it over again, you won't be dissapointed and everybody will be satisfied, by the way i have over 35 sources to add to the list, lol, come on, bgizzle this humiliation of me has gone on long enough, let me have my pride back, PLEASE!!??!!

Cheers,
    Ben.
  2. Elric

Elric New Member

Did i miss something? what did u do?
  3. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

Are you serious?
  4. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this is pathetic
  5. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

It aint happening, just give up
  6. a33a

a33a New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    isn't there already a thread like this?
  7. YES JR IS DA BEST

YES JR IS DA BEST New Member

i feel u allipodhax
  8. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

AlliPodHax, you're in university, you're educated, STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF....!

Come on man, you're begging to a site admin, this just reaches new lows for you, I used to respect what you did for the community, but seriously WHO CARES....!

I rarely use these sources anyway, they just clutter up my installer.... Only if I want an app thats only on one repo, like Touchmods.

Seriously, AlliPodHax, get a life, and a wife.
  9. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    first of al I didn't mean it to come out like that, someone asked me to post it to try to help other members, I have my own forum which is going very good, so I really don't care, also I do have a life, getting my degree now, and I am a employee of apple in Israel, also I do have a girlfriend for 3 years and its going very good, so don't just start complaining when u think you're right, I font care about this but thought others did, and it wasn't my idea anyway, so there us go, let me shut up before I really sound like a fool, have fun

Cheers,
    Ben.
  10. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This is between you and bgizzle, so I don't see why you feel the need to continue posting these messages here on the forums. Contact him via PM, and you can talk there.

--Closed--
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.