A little help with Customize plz :)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cfol103, Dec 27, 2007.

1. cfol103

cfol103 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have installed customize and everything but when I try to do some things on it they just dont work.
    For example I can change the slider on the slide to unlock screen to a pacman by using my WinScp ( or CuteftpPro or watever) but I cannot change the words that say " slide to unlock" each time I change them I go back to the main screen, and the Ipod reboots just like it does after you install something, but when I see if the changes took place the didnt

Please Register or Log in to view images

Another question,
    How can I make like an Icon that say games on it, and when I tap it to have all my games in it. I dont really like to have all my games spread out everywhere....

Any help would be greatly appreciated, looking forward to many other new posts on this forum

2. mambotango

mambotango New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Use the latest customize app. Download from installer the 1.20 version. If it still does not work, look for the customize fix from installer. You will find the fix when you add the ipodtouch repo in the source (http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml)
  3. cfol103

cfol103 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thx alot man!!

But do you guys know of anyway to make a little Icon on my touch saying "games" and when I tap it shows all my game icons or lists all my game, I just dont want them all spread out...
  4. mambotango

mambotango New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Why not try installing stack app. Insert your games apps in there. Then, use customize and hide the game icons. End result, your games will all be in the stack.