A little help here please...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by ipod69, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ipod69

ipod69 New Member

Hey, ive been on the dev team 1.1.3 Jb for a few days now. After installing a few Apps, i exited to springboard, which restarted, yet froze with the annoying spinning white wheel. I rebooted into recovery mode, and have tried various methods of fixing (ibrickr, iphuc) which sa yhtey worked, yet get me stuck on the boot logo with a soinning white wheel(a
    only comes up after a minute trying to get a good 1.1.3, kept getting crappy ones), Can anyone help me so i dont have to restore(again, done like 20 times in a week, not kidding)?
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

um this happened to me if u can get ur ipod on restore mode and let it die let take it to the apple store and tell them that it wont chrge once in a while (if u cant charge ur ipod 4 sure) then they would give u a new since they cant fiz it and read my sig might help a lot
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Can you SSH?

If you can't try using total Commander or something...

If you cant do any of those, then your screwed... even if you can send files to the iPod, you have almost no chance of getting back how it was unless you know what you did...
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Uh... no dont do that!

Thats stupid... bad advice...

Just restore it... better than doing that...
  5. ipod69

ipod69 New Member

its weird cuz i can still sync with itunes, but no SSH. Any more advice, or must i reformat now?

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)

Google iPhone List... it probably cant load the Springboard...

Download it, and connect to your iPod.

But...anyways.. you dont remember what you did... the best thing to do is Restore...

Sorry...
  7. touchthisipod

touchthisipod New Member

look first keep trying WinSCP, try a few more times...................., i said this becouse it happend to me, what i did was to use Winscp, you maybe have an error but try a few more times, if you got looky, ....delete the last apps that you installed, remember, this is not a space issue, is something wrong with SMBPref, or the springboard, im not sure, but if you uninstall SMBPref, you still have the same problem, i have five pages with games, and stuff, and lots of space, but now i cant install not a single app........, i think i gonna have to edit the springboard.app in core sys..file, to try to have it fix,.....but i havent not time.

Please Register or Log in to view images