A list of games and applications you SHOULD NOT BUY

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Rougelead, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Rougelead

Rougelead New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Most of the applications are just TERRIBLE and people actually charge for them. So im making this list of all the applications that i have wasted my money on that you should not buy.

1) IBeer or IMilk: Really this is just terrible, I brought IBeer but not IMilk, why would you make an application of this? It was cool to see before the Appstore but not now. Just a waste.

2) Vector Pong: Remember that flash game 3D Pong? HERE yea well this is it. But it uses the accelerometer and is very hard to control. Don’t get this game!

3) 300 bowling: Wow just wow. Here im thinking this is a game I can play once in a while just to have fun...The GUI is terrible and all you have to do it flick your finger. They even had the guts to include a settings menu. And it’s hard to work the buttons!

4) Level: Everyone probably already knows that this is just plain stupid. Why would anyone pay money to use your Iphone as a level? GO OUT AND BUY AN ACTUAL LEVEL!

5) HangmanSim: Wait Rouge how is that a bad game? THE WORDS ARE TOO HARD! I played 4 games quickly: Apostle, deify, Syllabus, Prolix. WTF the first 2 are related to religion and the last 2 I don’t even know what they mean! THIS IS NOT HANGMAN IT’S A RANDOM DICTIONARY.

6) Colour Tilt: Why is this sort of popular? When you tilt your Iphone the screen colour changes. Your can draw but why?

7)IGotchi: So you like to take care of pets? Well this is not the game for you or anyone!

8)SimStapler: Yea its free but still!!! You would think a developer would make a game out of it. Maybe it could be about...STAPLING THINGS!

9)myaccount to go:Its expencive so might not want to dip into the cash pool.

10) Apache Lander: Everyone has said its bad so im taking their advice.

11) FrisbeeGolf: Horrible graphics, horrible control scheme. It looks decent at first, but it is honestly the worst thing that I have ever seen. It is a waste of however much it costs.

12) AirHockey: Completely unresponsive.

If you have any more please add to this list.
  2. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

don't get igotchi!
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

FrisbeeGolf: Horrible graphics, horrible control scheme. It looks decent at first, but it is honestly the worst thing that I have ever seen. It is a waste of however much it costs.

AirHockey: Completely unresponsive.
  4. jpat53

jpat53 New Member

You could add Cro-Mag, because you might as well get Crash Bandicoot instead...
  5. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    What ever you do do not get babe of the day lol sorry
  6. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i totaly agree with this being a bad game, i dont own it myself but my friend at school had it on his iphone and it was very bad!

the padles are too big, you dont have hardly any control of the game as it is so fast and the game cant catch up with it
  7. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Take iBeer off that and add Vay. VAY IS HORRIBLE.
  8. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    apache lander=/
  9. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    OUI!!!

that game is awful its impossible to play the controls are really bad.

suppose its free though and the title of the thread is A list of games and applications you SHOULD NOT BUY
  10. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    iphonesaber....its pointless...