A few rebeltouch questions

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by sthpark, Apr 15, 2009.

1. sthpark

sthpark New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm gonna consider ordering a rebeltouch and i have a few questions...

i heard that the black sags at the bottom after awhile, while the other colors don't sag, is this true? if it is, why?

and i've been hearing that after 1 month of use, the sleep/awake button kind of pushes in?

thanks
  2. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i heard that the black sags at the bottom after awhile, while the other colors don't sag, is this true? if it is, why?
    True

and i've been hearing that after 1 month of use, the sleep/awake button kind of pushes in?
    True
  3. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Might want to reconsider buying from the official SwitchEasy website, its been 2 weeks since I've ordered my NeoTouch from them. They still haven't given me a tracking number. The only thing they told me was :

"Hi!

Looks like your payment option was what was taking so long. You paid by eCheque and it only cleared on the 8th. So your package is probably being shipped as we speak. Sorry for the delay."

E-mailed them twice asking if I could get my tracking number and still nothing, such great customer service.
  4. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I bought my RebelTouch from Amazon, and it's fine. I don't know about your first question, but it does push the sleep button in. It still works, but it's just harder to put in. You could try removing the sleep button protector if you're scared about your sleep button though
  5. bellamire

bellamire New Member

The bottom of my black case sags a bit, not a big deal at all though. Only if you kinda flick it lol. But it's not noticeable if you just let it be. My buttons have never pushed in so far...And the shipping, for me, was great. I'm in PA and i ordered one of those thumbtacks on friday of last week and just received it today. And that's over the Easter weekend which i'm sure they probably weren't working then.
  6. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow lucky Bellamire...I guess that I'm just unlucky or they take longer to ship to Anchorage, Alaska. Getting agitated at SwitchEasy, I better get that case by Friday lol. I don't understand why they are takin so long...absolutely riddiculous.
  7. sthpark

sthpark New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i plan on ordering it from Amazon, or wireless rage with free shipping im kind of running low on budget here . but thanks for the answers and suggestions guy, ordering it tomorrow
  8. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My sleep/wake button is a pain in the butt to push.(In fact, I cut it off on my other Rebel case.) I have the "skeleton" case, and have had no sagging problems in the 4 months that I've owned it.
  9. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well both of what you heard is a problem, however if you go ahead and consider buying it or any other case use mygearstore.com and use the code "itsmemorphious" and get 10% off. Anyways the rebel is a really good case and i do own it and have started to expierence the problems so i might just get the Neo prehaps?
  10. bryster126

bryster126 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah i got a capsule touch for my 1g, it broke in 2 months, emailed them and they asked for a pic, and they sent me a new one

Please Register or Log in to view images