A few questions and issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gbanga, May 31, 2010.

1. gbanga

gbanga New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey I have a couple of problems with my itouch 32G spirit jailbroken.

So when I open most of my apps the screen flashes with whatever the app I'm trying to open briefly, then disapears. After a second or three of my wallpaper showing the app then opens normally.
    It seems to be running slowly but I don't have any other apps open.
    I want to restore it but I have no wifi and it will take me ages to replace my apps from cydia . I've also lost my sound from the internal speaker but still have headphone sound and hope a restore will
    fix that .

Also any ideas why when I type su root into terminal and It asks for password why it won't let me type anything ?
    I want to backup my itouch music library withifunbox so I can restore it ( some tunes are not on my home computer and I cannot get my laptop at the moment )
    When i look at the raw file system the tracks come as letters and numbers rather than the actual titles.

If I save them on my desktop, do the restore then paste them into the same location will the normal titles be there or will it come up as the numbers etc?

I know it's a lot of Q's
    Cheers for any help
  2. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    For the first problem no matter what you do a restore is imminent soon :/

for the second one, it only looks like you're not typing anything, if you type your password as normal and hit return it'll work