a few question what i would like to know the awnser too :D

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by utongrag, Mar 1, 2009.

1. utongrag

utongrag New Member

heya
    well i just jailbroke my ipod touch 2g,
    and it removed all my apps and music
    i was like right thats fine

Please Register or Log in to view images

put the music back
    but the apps wont go back there not on my on itunes, even though it said they where before the jailbreak... i have the recites for every apps braught including the free one's i contacted Apple and they said they couldnt do anything ( i didnt mention the jailbreaking ofcourse ) and when i sing on my account i have to re buy the apps...

question number 2:
    i heard of the street viewer for the map... i downloaded rebooted ipod touch 2g v2.2.1 and it stil doesnt do anything... the red pin doesnt shw the red icon of the man... but when i put down another pin it does show... but i can't click it? any help :d thanks
  2. Tavis_C

Tavis_C Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Firstly, don't discuss [PIRACY]us, discussing cracked apps is not allowed, and will result in a ban of your account. Secondly, if you already bought/paid for apps from the App Store, all you have to do is go to the store, re-download the apps, and they'll install. Even the ones you already paid for will work like this, it'll look like you have to pay for them, but once you get to the install part, it'll tell you something along the lines of "you've already bought this app, would you like to redownload it?"

Anyways, that should help with your apps problem.
  3. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    we dont talk about that stuff here. if u have the account u can just re-download via appstore for free.
  4. utongrag

utongrag New Member

well i havent broken any rules
    'The posting of illegal/pirated material
    Very simply, do not post it. With more developers starting to charge for their applications, and with the possibility of cracked SDK apps, this is a reminder that we do not allow any illegal content on this site.

This includes:

1. Posting direct links to a cracked app via a file hosting site
    2. Making posts about how users can PM you for a cracked app
    3. Linking to another site (or a youtube channel) that has the cracked app
    4. Serial numbers
    5. ROMs (we allow discussions about emulators but not the sharing/discussion of ROMs)"

i have not talked about rom's or cracked apps, just ask a question if it was okay to do something if i can't get what i lost back
    i tried re-buying one of the apps i had - Beejive - i downloaded and it took another 9.59 pounds so i complained to apple so they just gave me my money back then took the app away..... what can i do?
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    It's odd how your stuff works different than the rest of the world!
  6. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

yeah, are you sure your signed into the same account? that would be important, and also if you didnt get everything legit then of course the redownloading isnt going to work, other than that it should let you redownload, try it with free apps, it'll say "you've already purchased this app, would you like to redownload for free" and thats after you click buy or download