A decent thin, tight, non bulky case?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dancom96, Mar 18, 2009.

1. dancom96

dancom96 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys, anyone know of a good thin, tight, and non bulky case?

Something similar to the iSkin Duo/Vibes or Speck Pixelskin
  2. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    um i dont know those cases but for me i like the zagg invisible shield (which is for front and back), but i just use it for the back and i use a griffin static screen protector for the front. Then sometimes i put on my rubber incase
    works great for me light, protective (dust, scratches, minor drops/ bumps)
    good luck finding one you like
  3. dancom96

dancom96 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The Incase Protective Cover I'm guessing? That would be another possible option for me since I can get it from a Canadian location.
    Just wana ask, since I thought a cheap silicone case would do, but mine is really thin and is loose everywhere.
    Is it tight? Do the sides like stick up?

I've already got a full body skin. (Back from BestSkinsEver, front from Clarivue [clearer than the BSE])

*edit*
    Case-Mate Vroom could be another possiblity, but I don't know how good it is or the smell.
  4. luxor

luxor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Switcheasy Colors?
  5. markp9114

markp9114 New Member

i love the iskin duo, do you already have that and looking for something else?
  6. rochoar

rochoar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I second Switcheasy colors. It's very thin, compact and has a great overall design. I was skeptical about the home button at first, but absolutely love it now. For the price, it really cant be beat.
  7. whatever123

whatever123 New Member

contour flick
  8. Seth360

Seth360 New Member

Best case out there now that doesnt add any bulk and protects the back from scratching is the Incipio Feather....

Its not a drop protection case but it really works as a way to protect the back from scratches and add color to your Touch WITHOUT ANY BULK..

Feels great in your hands as well... you can get it from Amazon for around $20 bucks including shipping....comes with a cloth, squeegee and 2 screen protectors

I love it...

I also recommend the Otterbox Defender for REAL drop protection...It does add some bulk BUT if your prone to dropping your Ipod or work in places that have a lot of activity going on where it could get hit or in confined spaces where it could get nicked up, the Otterbox Defender is the the best choice...