A Couple Questions...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by QueenOfExcess, Oct 29, 2007.

1. QueenOfExcess

QueenOfExcess New Member

I've been watching the boards for a while but have never posted, so hello!

I'm having a couple issues and thought that maybe someone could help...

First of all, I am having issues putting photos on my Touch. I have read that some people have had issues with this but have never been able to figure out what to do to fix it. I've even tried converting them all to .png and am still having problems. It's such a pain to have to convert files, you should just be able to move them over. Has anyone figured out what to do to fix this?

Another question...

My home wifi connects without problem when I first start my Touch... but if I leave the house or go where there is no wifi and come back... I have to go under wifi settings and connect. And then the blue bars never pop up and access the net. The only way to fix this is to restart the Touch, then it will find the connection.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JDann24

JDann24 New Member

Keep your photos in the .jpg format and they should sync fine on the touch.
  3. QueenOfExcess

QueenOfExcess New Member

I tried that first and it doesn't work. I looked it up and apparently some other people with Vista have had the same problem. I read that changing it to .bmp or .png helps. And it did with some, but not all (not to mention it's a pain to have to go manually change the format of each photo).
  4. TJd

TJd New Member

Try converting your pics.
  5. QueenOfExcess

QueenOfExcess New Member

I have. That's why I'm having an issue. Nothing is working correctly.
  6. theopod

theopod New Member

Hi,
    The forum posts covered this and the main fix now is to copy your photos to a USB stick and then use iTunes photo sync and access the USB rather than the photos stored on the hard drive. I have a Vista 64 version of iTunes running and had lousy picture transfers and often no pictures were transferred or only some pics transferred. This solution is extra work but it will work for me until Apple fixes iTunes.

Maybe you can search forum for NTFS and FAT32 to find the original posts relating to this problem.