A Couple Questions I could Do With Answering

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by GrrrBPD, Dec 23, 2007.

1. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey all first of let me say I hope you all have a great Christmas and a good New Year

Please Register or Log in to view images

Okay I have a couple questions I'm still quiet new to all this so still finding my feet I have a Ipod Touch.

1) Why is it that on customize I cant change the carrier Image is that becuase I have a ipod Touch and not the Iphone, on the customize I dont have the carrier button how can I change this thats if it can?

2) I know how to change the battery image and the other stuff to also know how to put them on but what I like to know is where is there a good site with loads of battery, wifi, slid button, bars image, lock icon and so on?

Thanks all

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. idoubtit92

idoubtit92 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    1) add the ipod touch fans repository on installer
    and install ipod customize fix (or something like that) from the tweaks section

2) not really sure...just look around the forum for some...
  3. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Awww okay well thanks for your help.
  4. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm still quiet new

you mean Quite

1) Why is it that on customize I cant change the carrier Image is that becuase I have a ipod Touch and not the Iphone, on the customize I dont have the carrier button how can I change this thats if it can?

The carrier images dont change through customize you must do them manually

2) I know how to change the battery image and the other stuff to also know how to put them on but what I like to know is where is there a good site with loads of battery, wifi, slid button, bars image, lock icon and so on?

There isnt really a site there are some customize themes from installer that have sliders in but not really a website because anythiing can be used for a slider image you just need to resize the image