a couple problems, I need answers

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lessthan22fish, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Lessthan22fish

Lessthan22fish New Member

I'm trying to download gpsphone from installer but I get to "downloading package" and it crashes to the springboard ......everytime. I tried reinstalling BSD Subsystem, clearing the queue, and reinstalling the installer but when ibtet to reinstall installer it says "not enough space, requires 512 mb or something like that. I have a lot of room on my iPod so whats up?
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

well the message of not enough space is normal so dont freak about that but what are the options after you tap install(in the the corner)
  3. Lessthan22fish

install and cancel
  4. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i think you are just out of room for installing apps... thats the common occurence for when you have no more room in the 300mb partion...try using bosstool, OR delete applications you dont use, and see if that frees up enough space.

ipods have two disk partionms, the 300mb for applications and then the rest for music ad videos. using bosstool, will open a door allowing you to use the area for music/photos, for applications as well
  5. Lessthan22fish

thanks a sh*tload

thanks, i'll use bosstools, i wasn't ever really sure what is was and was to lazy to ask, i'm pretty simple, i should've looked into it, thanks