A couple of Touch questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Fender2, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Fender2

Fender2 New Member

I have a couple of questions about iPod Touch, and hope someone here knows the answers:
    Sometimes when I import songs and albums from iTunes and into Touch, some of the mp's does'nt show up. What causes this?
    I play/make music myself, and have loaded them into the Touch. Are there any ways that I can get a picture of myself into that album cover?
  2. edoras

edoras New Member

I normally double-click the mp3 songs and it will automatically imported to iTunes and later sync with ipod T.

Drag yr photo to the Artwork (Get info of the mp3 song)

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

1. Make sure that the songs you are copying over from iTunes to your Touch are the correct MP3 format, and that they are within the unit's ability to play. (IIRC it can play a maximum of 320Kbps MP3s, CBR or VBR. It will play WAV, but it won't play WMA or FLAC or any other format, even though iTunes itself will) If it still won't copy it may be that the MP3 is encoded in a way that the Touch doesn't like. Try ripping it back out to a WAV (I use Winamp with the WavOut plugin) then reencoding it with an MP3 encoder (I use LAMEenc with RazorLame). That's always worked for me.

2. Right-click the song or highlight the entire album and then drag whatever picture you want into the album art box. (For a single song, click on the album art tab; for multiple songs, it is the white box below center on the right)