A Couple Ideas - Refined & New

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by rproctor83, Dec 5, 2007.

1. rproctor83

rproctor83 New Member

Hello all,

My first idea is regarding all the different posts about changing the touch's interface. Everyone seems to have different ideas about how they would like this to function. I think that all we really need to do here is expand on what we already have in Customize. If we could just create a grid type system that allowed users to place icons anywhere on the screen that would solve half of the poblem. The other thing that could be added is the ability to create sub folders which contain icons. Then, users could sort their programs however they like.

My second idea would be to have the ability to add icons to files/folders/bookmarks on the springboard. I ask this because I am currently running my computer as a Media server that dispenses a/v throughout my house to different rooms. I control it all through my touch using Signal, the problem is that I have to load Safari then open bookmarks, then go to the page. It would be nice if I could just go directly to Signal.

Another idea I had was somehow modifying Safari to remove its interface while surfing. Its not a big deal, but would be a nice feature. Maybe a diagonal swipe to turn it on/off.