A Challenge for all you skin creators

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by oli_170, Jan 15, 2008.

1. oli_170

oli_170 New Member

Jan 11, 2008
    When you go on an app there is the grey bar with a coloured battery and stuff. Everyone has changed everything else but never the grey bar? Can anyone do that? I would love a black bar with white so then it matches my skin.

Also I used romeboards black skin but some apps open up blue still. I added the extras and got rid of some of the blue startups but there are still other ones. Such as mail and contacts and music. Anyway of sorting that too?

Thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Oct 2, 2007
    actually theres been a fix for the statue bar for that for a while, itsd in customize (i think) and in the springboard.app for sure. its like statusBG.png or something. also, you can take a screenshot of the app you want to change the blue out of, and where the stuff is(like the website in safari) just replace that with white, and theres a loading page. i also made this loading page to solve that problem a while ago, but note that with my next skin release, im gonna put out a new loading page (a la Jobs style) that will be off the hook.. i use it now and it looks great..

Attached Files: