A case that can protect the 4g from a drop?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Apechit, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Apechit

Apechit New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have a TPU case but don't feel comfortable if the ipod fell more then 3 feet. Silicone is just a dust magent and no way offers it protection from a drop. Are there any made for the 4g yet?

The TPU and Silicone cases offer very little protection IMO.
  2. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait for the Otterbox defender case to come out for the iPod Touch 4th generation. Otterbox combines silicone and a form of plastic to make a case that you can be confident in. They somehow make it so the silicone doesn't attract dust at all.
  3. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    mine, dreadfully, fell through the bleachers at school, the bleachers are quite high, it slid right off my lap, i almost cried until i climbed down, it was laying on the gym floor in perfect condition... i have a tpu case..it provides good protection
  4. vanzantapple

vanzantapple Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ^^^That is scary. Glad your iPod is OK.

My new iPod fell about 3 ft onto my hard wood floor last night. It landed flat on its back. Luckily this new $300 device has a cheap eBay special $1 silicone case on it.
  5. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    My iPod fell 1.5 ft onto my hardwood floor yesterday, without a case. No dents no nothing
  6. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    scary thing was it was screen down, i thought the screen shattered like on my 1g..i was so scared to pick it up and look but the tpu case sticks up a little so the glass didnt hit, the case did (thank god)