A billion installer sources in one download!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by frightenedcow, Jun 25, 2008.

1. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Holy Smokes! There is so much in my installer app! If you have ever wanted new apps and every time you have to enter in a new source? Well, i found out that you only need this one source to get them ALL. (at least so far i have not needed to add any more).
    Anyone with a jailbroken ipod NEEDS to install this source. if you dont know how to do this (god forbid) you open installer, go to sources, click on edit, then add, and then type this in...

blazecompany.googlepages.com/blaze.xml

this will give you ONE OR TWO new folders in you install page. in one of those is a file called "New Source". install that. Then find another folder from Blaze. Open it and find the two files called "Blaze Ultimate". You will see that one is the first part and one is the second. if you touch one it will say to only install one of these files. i dont know what will happen if you install both but they look pretty serious. i suggest installing part one because i have done both at separate times and found that part one has WAY more (I think my ipod may have been messing up at the time). once you have installed, the sources will refresh. THIS TAKES A VERY LONG TIME so be patient. once done, you should check out the sources and install page and see the vast array of infinite knowledge that you have acquired. you may want to refresh again if they dont all get recognized. refreshing sources will take a very long time from now on and so will opening folders but its worth it. its fun to just browse the folders and find new apps that work for you.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I've tried these "all sources" packages before and got extremely tired of waiting 20+ minutes for the sources to refresh.
  3. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yup, I just use reponame, now this slows down installer way too much.
  4. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you have a better way? (Not sarcasm)
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    No, I don't, I just meant that I've become satisfied with the content on the Community Sources rather than every possible thing I can get my hands on.
  6. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah I used to try to find every source under the sun., now i have community sources Big Boss beta repo, Big Boss recommended sources and zodttd. And since Im a beta tester, I have the beta repo

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

no sh*t sherlock.. this is way old allipodhax has a much more reliable all sources... it even has cr@ck3d apps... (but you didnt hear that from me...
  8. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I find these unreliable, and they slow down Installer's refreshing speeds. It's awful.