A BIG Problem... Please Help Me Out... :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Shadow62, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

Ok, First, Thank for All the People in this Forun, because it's Great on Helping Us Out. Now... Yesterday, Monday 24 I bought my iPod Touch. It was a Great Sensation.

But... I arrived Home, and Synced all my Songs onto the iPod. The Videos. And then I downgrade my iPod to 1.1.1. Then, i proceeded and Jailbreak it, from Jailbreakme. And i got the Installer! But... Here's when all began to fall into pieces.

I Upgraded to the 1.1.2 Firmware. When it Ended, my iPod Restarted and then nothing... The Apple Logo comes to view and stay's there. It doesn't advances any more. It stays in the Apple Silver Logo.

And it doesn't Shut Down any more... When i Try it, nothing happened, only when i did by pushing both buttons.

I need you guys to help me with this, cause I'm a N00b and it's my First iPod. So i don't want to ruin it at this point. Thank You All!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

Did you download oktoprep before upgrading to 1.1.2?
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Does it keeps freezing when you hard reseted (pushing home and sleep/wake button at the same time)?

Oh Btw, don't worry, it's (by far) not possible to brick the iPod, so you'll be fine ^^
  4. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

I did the OktoPrep before i Upgrade it to 1.1.2, And when i hit Both Buttons, and Force Restart it, i still freezes on the Apple Logo... I'm going Crazy.

I am thinking of going into the Apple Store, but it will be better if you could help me out, anyone.

5. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So it went into recovery mode (ipod displayed the 'connect me to itunes logo' thing), and restored it again, and it doesnt work? or am i missing something?
  6. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

There's no need to return it to the Apple store...
    Although the only solution I can think of in this moment is restoring... before try force reset again a few times... if not restore =X...

You're from Costa Rica? xD Hablas español? >_o
  7. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

No, it doesn't even display the connect me into Itunes Logo. It Freezes when i Turn it On, and the Apple Silver Logo appears, it stays like that. I thought it me be that it had to refresh, but i leaved there for like 4 Hours and nothing happened, it stays on the Apple Logo.

PD: Sorry for being so much Trouble...
  8. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

Si Hablo Español... Pero en est Foro (Ingles) hay mas personas y pense que podrian ayudarme mas.

Going back to English, I have force restarted a Dozen Times, and it's still having the same problem...
  9. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I would try to speak in Spanish (still learning), but I would embarrass myself. Anyways, If all else fails, the 'connect to itunes will always come up (it might take a few tries and some patience). Follow the tutorial on force restoring very carefully, and if you think theres no hope left, go for it.
  10. Shadow62

Shadow62 New Member

I have tried several times, but it only get's to the Apple Logo. It don't gets to the connect to iTunes. And iTunes doesn't even detect it. So i can't Restore my iPod form iTunes.

Can somebody send me a Tutorial or somethin that teaches me how to Force Restore my iPod Touch... If no...

What would happen if I take it to the Apple Store?