A Big DEV Team

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gorskino10, Dec 8, 2008.

1. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

As of now only DEV guy i know working on the Jailbrake 2G is Chronic i am wondering wouldnt it be better to get a load of other teams to work together, wouldnt that make it come out quicker and easier as many hands make light work??
    hopefully some good news will come out before Christmas (Hopes

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  2. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

they are working on the 3G unlock,

when they are done, they will work on the 2G next.

and about the dev, and chronic dev. i don't think what you were saying is gonna happen.
  3. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah... ummm as stated on the front page, the iphone dev is totally unconcerened about us 2g ipod touch owners. they want to focus on the 3g iphone. so as of now, i would say put all faith in chronic dev. i mean hell, if some other unknown party comes out with a JB, and its actualyl credible then thats great. chances of that r slim, so chronic dev is the way to go. and before christmas, maybe if they worked tirelessly for like 20 hours a day and worked everyday. maybe, but don't count on it.

they all have lives, and this is just a side thing that they do. so give them a little credit for even getting this far.
  4. Sepulveda

Sepulveda New Member

They should jailbreak it and claim there supirority over apple.

It would be nice if another team would work on 2g, I mean its not like theres only one group of people that can do it.

Im just crossing my fingers.
  5. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

i think people arent getting the OP's point, if im not mistaken i dont think he wants the dev team to work on it, he just wants ANY other dev team, that way its not all on chronic, it prolly wouldnt be a bad idea to have more than one dev team working on it, especially if they were collaborating, that way when chronic is living his life, contrary to many thoughts, im sure he has other things to do than the jailbreak, then someone else would still be working
  6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ..Yeah I think 3G unlock would be more important as way more people have that..
  7. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

do way more people have the 3G iPhone than the 2G iPod Touch? I have no clue, but im just wondering, is it really a big gap?

edit: i guess the better thing to ask would be do more people have the 3G iPhone, and not AT&T, as opposed to the 2G iPod Touch
  8. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

Your correct, I mean at the end of the day they are going for the same goal "Jailbraking iPod Touch 2.0 2G" so why dont they do this i just hope (Not putting pressure on Chronic) that someone is able to Jailbrake 2G and i can enjoy Jailbraking again

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Aren't there people on this forum who actually can help? I mean, I can't, I'm a complete n00b with all this technology stuff.
  10. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

There probably is but its a subject/area not alot of people have done and if they have there in a DEV team.