;_; Heath Ledger

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Your Everyday Hacker, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Your Everyday Hacker

Your Everyday Hacker Banned

It's the second time I saw The Dark Knight. I don't know why, last time I was a little sad. Now that I saw it again, I'm almost crying it's such a shame that he's gone..

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Marykate and ashley did it
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh well there still hot. And it was only one of them wasn't it? And even still it's just a rumor/suspicion.
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

not hot.
  5. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    when I heard he died, i was mad cause I was afraid that the movie would be messed up, but now that its done and good, I dont really give a sh*t if hes dead or alive..
  6. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    but you get a weird feeling watching someone whos like... dead. i just got that feeling after the bernie mac show came on, i dont like that show very much but still....

also he was such a good character its awful that hes gone
  7. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Brill301:

Wow, that's something really nice to say about someone. :|

Please, we don't need comments like that. Really.
    If all you care about is yourself getting the pleasure of watching the movies, you shouldn't bother watching them at all. Yes, that usually IS the point of a movie, but not when you look at it that way.

Harry Potter movies have been good, even though Dumbledore's real actor has passed away, and it looks like the next movie to be released in July will be even better.
  8. ramospunk

ramospunk Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)

the point is that people care too much about people that die, but when they are alive they dont give a sh*t about them.
  9. simoneous

simoneous New Member

I agree; when someone dies everyone starts loving them like they were some fantastic out of this world being. However, when the person dies and everyone found out how they did work for a charity or something; I think that is quite nice, like Glen McGrath's wife (her name is on the tip of my tongue...)

But I still think that Heath Ledger's performance in TDK was brilliant; it left me wanting more!
  10. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    LOL

He did do a great job. But I still don't give a sh*t whether he is dead or alive and I think that its pathetic that people would grief upon someone dying who they dont even know.

As The Joker (Heath Ledger) said in the movie--->

"If troop of soldiers all die, know one cares, they just go on with there lives" "But if a little old Maire dies, EVERYONE GOES CRAZY!"

People die everyday, just because he made movies people cared, people die in iraq, hell even here, everyday, and people dont give a sh*t.