8GB??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iJailbreakk, Sep 15, 2010.

1. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Tomorrow I am going to get my iPt4g, my parents said that we only have enough money for the 8gb, in reality its like 6gb because of the OS, my songs take up 3.25gb, and i have 48 apps waiting to be put on there and one tv episode, im afraid thats gunna take up my entire ipod... i have a 2nd gen nano to keep all my songs on and only put the important songs on my itouch, sound good? thoughts?
  2. IpodTouchKid93

IpodTouchKid93 New Member

Save for a 32GB
  3. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    this is a one time chance, my moms getting her vacation pay and theres no way im waiting for next year, i can barely ait 24 hours... im too young to have a job..by one year, and i dont get allowence cuz i get money for youth, so, this is it, i have to have 8gb :\
  4. Matt_Maggots

Matt_Maggots Banned

I'm in a situation like this, but I'm still waiting for a year (although I'm dying in the inside).
  5. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Whats the point of putting only 1 TV show on it? I gave up putting any videos on mine, to make room for music and other things.
  6. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Save up for the 32GB, does your parents have a Costco card? You can get a cheap 32GB there...
  7. TchnclFl

TchnclFl New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sounds like you'd be pushing the limit. Although...I had a few movies, about 300 songs, 2 TV shows, and definitely 50+ apps on my iPod 1st gen 8GB, and I wasn't quite full. But, my advice would be to wait a year. The prices will be down a lot anyways, and maybe a cooler iPod will be out then too.

Sounds like you should take better care of your stuff IMHO. Maybe watch where you keep it/bring it...
  8. wtfiwantgames

wtfiwantgames Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you don't need that many apps, i only have 20 apps and i don't even use them all everyday
  9. Matt_Maggots

Matt_Maggots Banned

I have over 100 and I always used them (back when I had an iDevice).
  10. JKJones

JKJones Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I think the 32 is worth it save for (don't wait to long you might loose your chance at a bootrom exploit). Im waiting until i can afford a 32gb because i dont plan on getting a new one again until 6g.