8GB or 32GB iPod Touch 3G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DeadlyD™, Nov 20, 2009.

1. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Alright this may seem to be a silly question ( Duh get the 32GB) but as long as your not a title skimmer, then you will understand my question now. On we go!

Alright I have $175 US right now and a 8GB cost $200, and a 32GB $300. Also Christmas is coming up, so I will get some money from that. But what I need to know, is if the upgrade to the 32GB and 64GB worth the extra $100. Iv'e never had a iPod before this so I really need to know if its worth it, because I want to have enough, and $100 is alot. So that for the help!
  2. LssThanThree

LssThanThree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If you use backgrounder a lot, then the 32GB is the one for you.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, it depends if 8gb can satisfy your needs. If you have a lot of music 8gb+, then 8gb is probably not for you. Also, 32/64gb is faster, but you probably won't notice since it's your first iPod. And it can support games with higher graphics. Right now, there aren't that many games with higher graphics, I've heard of one, but I forgot the name of it.
  4. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah I don't have aton of music, and I'm not going to JailBreak it. I was thinking going for the 8GB, but it's just I don't want abunch of cool games that only 3GS/iPod Touch 3G, can only play. Do you think that this will happen? Because if not then I'll might go for the 8GB.
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I think it will. Seeing as how 2 iDevices are already able to support games with higher graphics, next year probably all iDevices will be able to. I'm not saying ALL the games will have higher graphics, but most likely, the higher-end games will.
  6. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So I should go with the 32GB?
  7. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I say you should, unless money is an issue and you desperately need an iPod.
  8. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well it's just I'm 13 and have almost no way to make money. Also the case I'm getting is $30, gonna buy one of those wall chargers for it ( Need to for vacations), and thats $30, gonna buy like $30 worth of apps, and something like $50-$70 on more music. So you know $100 would help pay for that, but I want to be able to play all the apps I want without lag or anything. I'm hoping I get like $200 for Christmas ( All I'm asking for is money), so then I won't even have this problem.
  9. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Hmm, well, I don't think you should decide now. Just wait til Christmas and see how much you save up, and then decide. But I still think the 32gb would be the best choice

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah I'm really hoping I get enough for it! My mom always gets us both somthing big; last year it was Guitar Hero: World Tour, and 2 Mp3's for us. Before that it was our Wii. I'm hoping she just gives me money this year, because if she does it will be like $100 most likely. May not be the most but, eh I don't have a dad living with us, and I have a brother. Anyways if I can get atleast $200 i'll be really happy.