8gb or 16gb

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by BlakeX20, Jan 6, 2008.

1. BlakeX20

BlakeX20 New Member

Hey i was wondering which itouch is better for mods and also easeir to do mods. And which one is better to buy. 8gb or 16gb
  2. dmgmantis

dmgmantis New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

They have the same file structure.
    Get the 16 Gig, Get it fo Sho.
  3. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well if u want more memory get teh 16gb
  4. BlakeX20

BlakeX20 New Member

thanks

ok thanks and this site is very helpful
  5. sitric

sitric New Member

well, i bought the 8 gig cause i'm not big music fan..and dont have soo much music... i just bought the ipod touch because i liked the device a lot... if the main reason you are buying the touch is because you like the device soo much and not are not a big fan of music.. go for the 8 gig one. but if you are into music and if music is your primary reason, go for the 16gig....

also, i would suggest that you wait for the macworld expo 2008 to happen.. who knows, there might be some price reduction...
  6. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, I myself have a 8GB and if you manage it correctly, you'll find out that 8GB is more than enough. I've only got 500 songs on my iPod Touch, but I have 13 videos one of which is the movie 300 along with a couple episodes of Family Guy, SouthPark, American Dad and other music videos. With all that I still have a little over 4GB left which is more than half.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

7. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, I myself have a 8GB and if you manage it correctly, you'll find out that 8GB is more than enough. I've only got 500 songs on my iPod Touch, but I have 13 videos one of which is the movie 300 along with a couple episodes of Family Guy, SouthPark, American Dad and other music videos. With all that I still have a little over 4GB left which is more than half. Plus with the extra money you save from getting the 16GB, you can buy other things for your iPod Touch, like a nice new skin, maybe a screen protector...Anything really. There should be some nice devices coming out for the iPod Touch all over pretty soon hopefully.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

8. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    welcome 16 is better but im fine wit a 8
  9. uberaeth

uberaeth New Member

I think that it is definitely worth it to shell out an extra 100 dollars to double the space you have.
  10. Eragon

Eragon New Member

I have an 80 GB 5G iPod, as well as my 8GB iPhone. I thought for sure I would only be happy if I could sync all of my audiobooks and videos from my iTunes library to my iPod. Guess what? I have more movies and audiobooks then will fit.

The next problem I had was chosing which videos and audiobooks to sync. I was never completely satisfied. I travel alot, and sure enough, I would be in the mood to watch something I didn't sync.

I've thought about copying my movies and audiobooks to DVDs and bring them with me when I travel. Until the iPhone, nothing really scratched my itch.

Now, using iPhone remote and a Wi-Fi connection, I no longer have to worry about what I didn't sync. For playing streaming video and audio from my home computer, the 8 GB iPhone works just fine for me.