7gb ipod touch will not pick up wireless signal

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by granferg30, Sep 9, 2010.

1. granferg30

granferg30 New Member

Sep 9, 2010
    help me please my 7gb ipod touch will not pick up my wireless siganl w-fi, when i click on wi-fi and it goes to the screen that says "chose a network" it just keeps on searching an searching and will not pick up the wi-fi signal my wifi is working ok because i connect with another ipod also my pc it doesnt matter which wifi outlet i try to connect to ,it wont pick up the signal , if i choose other network in settings and enter the wi-fi name it say "could not find the network badda" badda is the name of my network
  2. mush

mush Member

May 10, 2010
    which gen? i just came back from the apple store and i had 3 ipod touch 4 do the same thing... i just gave up and left
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Fixing an Ipod with no network.

Try setting it up as a new Ipod. look up "DFU Restore" on You Tube and then once your iPod is restoted click "Set up as new iPod", If after that your iPod still does not pick up the signal then the reciever inside of the iPod is probably burnt out, or broken. FACT: Clicking on restore ipod will delete evertthing off of your iPod...Including Primary APPS! If you have a warranty take it into an Apple store and get a brand new one right then and their. If not, you best bet is to sell it for say $80 for an 8gb 1st gen,including (Touch, games, music, video, Primary apps) but no internet. Then take that say $80+ and add it on to the bill for the 4th Gen 8gb, with a camera and internet for only $220.00. Your Welcome and goodluck....Jeremiah, Class of 2013.