5A347 or 5A345

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Insanelygreat01, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    okay i have firmware version 5A347 on my iPod that i got from the XML file early on July 11th. Im getting told so many different things... Which firmware version is the official one? When i say official i mean the final build. the one there selling. not that dev build that they say slows down your iPod and can wipe the HDD. it would make sense that the "official" one would be 5A347 because 7 is after 5 (i think)? but i just wanna know so i can have the "official" one on my iPod. also i bought apps and such on the app store. if i were to restore to a different firmware would all the apps still work for my iPod?
  2. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    5a347 is the one apple released officially

but 5a345 is exactly the same lol
  3. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    5A347 is the offical one that they are selling and if you restore you can get apps that you purchesed again for free a second time

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    apparently, 5A347 has memory leaks, thats why it keeps the iPod keeps restaring and apps start crashing. try 5A345, its apparently more stable
  5. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    okay thanks. then i dont get why there are so many videos and things saying like nnoooooooo dont install 5A347 its not the right one ittl kill your ipod and vise-versa its very annoying lol