even after yesterdays anouncement of iPhone 4 there is still alot of things that must be implemented on iphone. so have an open ,and and read on. iPhone has seen many updates over these past 5 years, but the core operating system has stayed the same. With competing operating systems, such as Android, webOS, and the upcoming BlackBerry 6.0, Apple needs to change their game to keep up with the much more advanced OS’s out there. And with that, here’s my list of 5 things that need to happen to the iPhone OS. 1. A redesigned SpringBoard Apple has set the standard back when the iPhone came out in 2007 with the way we interacted with touch-screen devices, and with the advent of new and better home screens/menus, I think it’s only appropriate for Apple to raise the bar yet again. 2. More access to iPhone services Although iPhone OS 4.0 has access to more of the iPhones’ stock features, Apple still restricts developers with the services they’re allowed to take advantage of, with Android being so open source and has all of its services available for said developers. Apple should really consider that fact. 3. Better app review system As I stated before, competing smartphone company Google and their Android devices have absolutely no app review system (which almost persuaded me to get one of those phones). But the same can’t be said for iPhone app developers. The app review system is broken and needs to be fixed or taken out completely just like Android, because one of the appeals of jailbreaking is getting apps not usually on the app store such as an emulator (going back to Android, their store does have emulators@). If Apple allowed things like that, they would stop alot of people from hacking their devices. 4. Flash! Now this is a controversial subject that Apple will probably never add, but it’s worth a shot… Apple and their push to switching to HTML5 is a nice try, but they wouldn’t need to do that if they added Flash compatibility to their handheld devices. Only 40% of video on the web is on YouTube so you are missing out on the other 60% that is using Flash players. It’s already on jailbroken phones so Apple can’t say it is impossible to do. 5. A physical keyboard I know this is a dumb one, but it affects a lot of us iPhone and iPod Touch users whether you know it or not. The inclusion of a keyboard would stp al teh speling mistkes that are made using the on-screen keyboard. Most other touch-screen phones have them so it’s time to get on the bandwagon Apple! Before you comment saying that this list is BS, this is my personal list so I’m not forcing you to agree 100% with me. If you would like, leave me your list in the comments below.