5-Dock with larger image in center?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by shortridge11, Jan 31, 2008.

1. shortridge11

shortridge11 New Member

I've seen some docks with 5 icons, and i can do that with Customize, but i havn't figured out how to make the dock have that larger middle icon. If somebody could point me in the right direction that would make my day =).
  2. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

make a bigger icon and ssh it into your summerboard theme. then just respring. and tada. no automatic or special way. just make a bigger icon
  3. shortridge11

shortridge11 New Member

4. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

what they did was make an entire dock then made their icons transparent and overlapped them with their dock image. btw icon sizes are 60x60 if it helps idk about the dock's dimentions. but if you really wan to make one i'm sure you can find the dimentions somewhere on the themes section of the site.
    then just make a dock picture with whatever icons you want all in one pic. and create a tranparent icon for summerboard.
    ssh the dock into the dockimages in customize and ssh the icon into your current theme.
    make a copy of your icon and rename it to your app.png and set that theme using smbprefs.
    use customize to set the icons in the correct order and you have yourself a cool looking dock..
  5. shortridge11

shortridge11 New Member

thanks a lot! =)