5 dock tweak not working?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by coolio1234, Feb 7, 2009.

1. coolio1234

coolio1234 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well... ive gotten addicted to cydia, and went downloading away at things i thought were cool, and got this "calendar on lock screen" thing and a 5 icon dock tweak..

now to the problem... the calendar stays on the lock screen, even after i have uninstalled, and the 5 dock icon APPEARS as if it is applied, but i cant put an icon there. also, fonts from previous themes have seemed to stick on my ipod touch.. help would be appreciated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have both of those tweaks installed & they work fine. As for the fonts from themes, did you make sure to uncheck them in WinterBoard? And not just apply a new theme over it?

Try a respring or reboot
  3. coolio1234

coolio1234 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Would u happen to know the name of that tweak? I know it's not intelliscreen. But I still have that "ghost" app filling in my 5th dock icon space. I've resprung and rebooted. No dice.
  4. Dattu

Dattu New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm using "Five Icon Dock" from Tweaks section. I haven't had any problems with it.
  5. *MATT JAM3S*

*MATT JAM3S* New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    reboot lol.

that's what i did.
  6. coolio1234

coolio1234 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well, I've gotten rid of that calendar. Now, the five icon dock is still being weird. There is an invisible space in the dock, and I cannot place anything there. Finally, springboard randomized the icons everytime I rebooted/respringed.