Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLACE AD HERE

PLACE AD HERE New Member

although I was just kidding, I've read the rules and there is nothing stating that I couldn't say something like that. I wasn't impersonating anyone and it was a derogatory post at all.
    i feel that i was treated harshly and threatened for something that isn't even prohibited according to the rules.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

lol, u believe u were treated unfairly. u deliberately gave out false information. wut did u expect? the purpose of this forum is to help others, not waste their time. u have been warned, so in the future try to be a helpful member of the community.
  3. PLACE AD HERE

PLACE AD HERE New Member

ok now with the definition that this site uses to define flaming, that post is flaming. yet nothing is being done, hmm
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

I don't. Purposely misleading people is called spam. Which is against the forum rules.
    You didn't get an infraction, Danls92 just warned you. He's trying to keep the forum clean, and make sure people don't get misleaded.

He's saying: It's okay this time, you didn't know, but try not to do it again. Don't feel bad, we all do stupid stuff like that sometimes, and someone (in this case, Dan) has to make sure we mess up again.

Cheers,
    spoony

EDIT:
    That isn't flaming! That's a moderator doing his job! He's moderating! Making sure others don't get misled! Nothing is being done because he is a Super Moderator! He is moderating, doing nothing wrong!
  5. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    There is absolutley NO need for this thread to turn into a flame war.
    *CLOSED*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.