<4 noobs> I will zip Files 4 repo on mac

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ipodtoouchhacker, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

If u want something zipped ill zip it on a mac program and this includes a hash that will come with it as well as a size

start posting

2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I know you have good intentions, but noobs must learn how to do this so that they don't remain noobs. I know its thoughtful, but I my guide for zipping is easy enough to understand. That being said, there will be people who still don't get it. I believe that if you don't get it, someone should help you, but not actually do the work for you. Please don't let me stop you from doing this service, but I think it may be better for you and the rest of the community if you teach the noobs, not do stuff for them. If you simply zip their files, they willhave to keep coming back to you.

Once again that is just my opinion, you shouldnt take any offense.

1 person likes this.
  3. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

i respect ur opinion.

but my opinion is that if they choose not to learn then they shouldnt be forced to. thats why i am creating this service Now please dont take advantage if u dont understand like hellrider said then yes use this service. but if not well im not going to help if like 5 to 10 people that ask have posts over 100
  4. spinner

spinner New Member

My opinion is, if they choose not to learn, they shouldn't have anyone do it for them. They're just stuck. If you choose not to learn to tie your shoes, should you have someone do it for you the rest of your life? NO!