iOS 4.1 4.1 question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bapski, Sep 1, 2010.

1. bapski

bapski New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    curious question as i just got my iDEVICES jailbroken.

before upgrading to 4.1, the correct approach would be to wait for a confirmed jailbreak, right? and this will apply with all future firmware upgrades, right? barring technical difficulties and what not?

also, should i upgrade to 4.1 and not wait for a confirmed jailbreak and do not like things, this is where the saved SHSH blobs come in, right? so i can restore back to 4.0.1 and jailbreak again?

now, assuming i upgrade to 4.1 either with jailbreak or not, will i lose whatever settings, installed apps that i may have had on my iDevice?

again, just curious....
  2. AMM101902

AMM101902 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    have no fear, you can use the backup feature in rock to keep ur apps. any other things not coverd by the app backup lke files and ect. can be remved using a ipod/phone explorer like iphone explorer (free), or diakaid ($$$)

good luck
  3. p1ayrTh3 Ru13

p1ayrTh3 Ru13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    And yea I learned from someone elses screw up. It'd be better if you just wait for the jb unless you wanna try going without a jb. If so then good luck

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. bapski

bapski New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    like everybody else, of course id wait... its just the part where id have to re-install again is what im having second thoughts with.